Saturday, June 19, 2010

You know what I hate about you?

"You" being a very broad spectrum of people..
but I do feel a rant coming on.

I hate that you fucking talk too much..you are so bloody fucking self centered and self righteous..and why???? You are an overweight piece of shit. If I have to listen to one more story about your lemon cheesecake and how it was a "hit" at last years "social"...I'll kill you..and burn your mother fucking recipe.

And why the hell are you so sensitive..How fucking annoying are you???? Hurting your feelings is like shooting fish in a barrel. I bet reading this hurt your feelings didn't go. Go cry a river, and drown yourself in it.

I hate your nose, your big ginormous..huge flaring omfg nostril nose.


And you.. oh you..who can type 60WPM..but can't seem to have the time to message back. How about this..how about I come over there..and take your fucking keyboard and smash that smile off your stupid know it all face..then I'll make Spaghetti in your kitchen and NOT clean up after myself.

I hate that you had to think 3 months..before deciding to get a blender. THREE FUCKING MONTHS. ...good luck getting a girlfriend..let alone laid.

And finally you... Stop trying to kill yourself, you're too much of a loser to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment